Three different viewing modes allow users to keep score and track the game in “Field View”, “Scorecard View”, and “Game Stats”. In Field View, scorekeepers can see the full diamond, where runners are and who is pitching and hitting. In this view they can track each pitch, hit and run and every other offensive category. Scorecard View presents the classic paper scorecard view of the games action up to that point. Game Stats is where all of the hitting and pitching stats are tracked for that game. This release of Premier Baseball Scorecard is for tracking offense, with defensive scoring capabilities coming soon.
• Daily Downloads of all 30 Pro Baseball Team Rosters (download via WiFi only)
• Create and Save Unlimited Seasons and Games
• Create Custom Games with Customized Lineups including Player Numbers, Names, Positions
• Tracks all major Batting and Pitching stats
• Save as many different Seasons and Games as you want